BLOG & LATEST NEWS
Visual/ Graphic Designer
|Designation||Visual/ Graphic Designer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, INDIA|
|Qualification||Any Graduate or Postgraduate|
- Should have worked with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Omni Graffle etc.
- Should have a very strong portfolio, preferably with work that is consumer oriented.
- Should have a presence on Dribble and Behance.
- Should have strong communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized with creative assets.
- Must understand interaction design and user experience design, think user first.
- Should be able to create mock-ups on the fly for interaction design prototypes.
- Should be able to visualize a wireframe with colors and give importance to elements based on product feature goals and business goal.
- Should have a deep understanding of colors and their significance based on their usage.
- Shall design visual mock ups based upon web standards so development in html css is easy to develop.
- Have to come up with creative solutions to interaction design flows.
- Should know which UI element to best use and be able to amplify its impact through visual design.
- Must mock up User Interface mock ups with a deep understanding of how design impacts users through visual emotion.
- Understanding Customer’s needs, designing and converting the requirement into wire-frame OR designs.
- Keeping website up to date with the creative designs.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (Reading, Writing & Speaking).
- Positive Attitude – Creative Thinking Ability – Should be able to work under pressure.
- Follow up ability with customers and technical team regarding the designs and mis-interpretation if any.
Good to Have
- Good computer and internet tools usability skills.
- Implement the findings of market and competition research.
- Experience in Software Development/ Web Development / Implementation and Pre-Post sales activities.
- Designation varies depending upon the experience and technical expertise.