Platform – Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Marketing, Sales, Entrepreneurship, General Management, Strategy, Retail, Brand, Customer Relationship, Project Management
Year of Pass out
2019 or 2020
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –requirement gathering, concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Self-starter with a fierce desire to learn and an ability to think outside the box.
- Embrace learning new technologies and undertaking tasks in unfamiliar areas.
- Ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical requirement for Android app.
- Go Getter, true coder and passion to learn new technologies.
- Revenue generation from advertising and/or monetization verticals for the company.
- Research and follow-up online to find leads in international and domestic markets.
- Lead initiatives to generate and engage with clients to build new business.
- Manage day to day data activities related to prospects, opportunities, proposals, orders.
- Understanding client needs, designing, and selling the right services and solutions.
- Maintain existing business and look for a possible sale opportunity.
- Develop long-term high-level relationships with key contacts in assigned accounts.
- Drive new revenue opportunities within existing and potential clients.
- Implement specific account management activities to increase penetration and expansion in assigned client organizations.
- Work with the project teams to articulate value propositions and benefit statements for existing and new clients.
- Should be able to assess business needs and identify opportunities.
- Market & competition research about the services offered by the same market segment companies.
- Digital marketing (marketing, branding, advertising, promotion, etc.) specifically for the android mobile application and games.
- Keywords: Performance app/game advertising, brand marketing, user acquisition, affiliate marketing, ad network, mediation, ASO, publishing, app monetization, publisher solutions, etc.
- Knowledge of existing technology platforms, products, and services relevant to mobile app/game advertising, mobile app/game monetization.
- Experience in online research, email campaigning, RFI, RFP, lead generation, presales, sales.
- Branding and promotional activities.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (Reading, Writing & Speaking).
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Education: MBA/PGDM – Specialization in any of Marketing/Sales/Entrepreneurship/General Management/Strategy/Retail/Brand/Customer Relationship/Project Management
- Positive Attitude – Creative Thinking Ability – Should be able to work under pressure and stiff targets.