Roles & Responsibilities
- Bidding for software projects on Project Auction sites etc. for Lead Generation in International and Domestic markets.
- Manage day to day data activities related to prospects, opportunities, proposals, orders etc. using standard formats.
- Understanding Customer’s needs, designing and selling appropriate solutions. Client database updating.
- Develop long-term high level relationships with key contacts in assigned accounts.
- Branding and Promotional activities.
- Listing on various portals to promote the reach of Apogaeis.
- Keeping website up to date.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (Reading, Writing & Speaking).
- Positive Attitude – Creative Thinking Ability – Should be able to work under pressure and stiff targets.
- Good Relationship Management Skills.
- Should be able to assess business needs and identify opportunities.
- Managing / servicing existing client relationships and bring in new relationships through referrals / active solicitation.
- Follow up ability with technical team regarding the project status.
- Good computer and internet tools usability skills.
- Excellent in Social Media Platforms.
- Creation of weekly and monthly reports.
- Payment follows up with the client.
- Market & Competition research about the services being offered by the company.
- Implement specific account management activities to increase penetration and expansion in assigned client organizations.
- Implement the findings of market and competition research.
- Work with the project teams to articulate value propositions and benefit statements for existing and new Clients.
- Drive new revenue opportunities within existing and potential clients.
Good to Have
- Experience in Software Sales / Web Development / Implementation and Pre-Post sales activities.
- Experience in online bidding through various portals.
- Experience in Presales, Cold Calling, Lead Generation, Email Campaigning, RFI, RFP.
- Designation varies depending upon the experience and technical expertise.