Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to production and support.
- Working directly with the product manager to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Self-starter with a fierce desire to learn and an ability to think outside the box.
- Embrace learning new technologies and undertaking tasks in unfamiliar areas.
- Go Getter, true coder and passion to learn new technologies.
- Hands-on programming experience to develop Server Rendered and APIs (SOAP, REST)) driven software products.
- Hands-on programming knowledge of Python/Django/PHP/Android/Swift/Ruby on Rails/Java/NodeJS/JSON/XML/ Java Script/jQuery/CSS/HTML5 etc.
- Experience on frameworks; Spring/Hibernate/MVC/Symfony/CodeIgniter/Laravel/Yii etc
- Hands-On knowledge of SQL/SQLite/MySQL/NoSQL etc. and able to implement Database and data validations for end to end product.
- Knowledge of developing applications in Cloud environment.
- Strong team player, interpersonal, writing, speaking, listening, analytical, trouble-shooting and development skills.
- Git, VNC viewer, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, Redis etc.
Good to Have
- Programming experience of Hybrid mobile application development.
- Knowledge of Authentication and Authorization, Data Caching, Performance Optimization, Information Security etc.
- Experience in developing auto-responsive web sites.
- Experience in developing RESTFul web services.
- Programming knowledge of developing mobile app using Native Android SDK and Native iOS SDK.
- Designation varies depending upon the experience and technical expertise.