Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –requirement gathering, concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Self-starter with a fierce desire to learn and an ability to think outside the box.
- Embrace learning new technologies and undertaking tasks in unfamiliar areas.
- Ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical requirement for Android app.
- Go Getter, true coder and passion to learn new technologies.
- Hands-on programming knowledge (Android/Java etc.).
- Hands-On knowledge of SQL/SQLite/MySQL and able to implement Database and data validations for end to end product.
- Proficient using location based services, REST API integration, Push Notification etc.
- Third Party library integration and battery optimization techniques.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Experience on Application integration with following; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Usage of Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, Camera etc. of the Mobile device using Android SDK.
- Strong team player, interpersonal, writing, speaking, listening, analytical, trouble-shooting and development skills.
- Git, VNC viewer, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, Redis etc.
Good to Have
- Programming experience of iOS and Hybrid mobile application development.
- Experience in Phone Gap, Java Script, jQuery, CSS, HTML5, jQuery Mobile, jMobi etc.
- Experience in developing auto-responsive web sites.
- Experience in developing PHP/Java based RESTFul web services.
- Designation varies depending upon the experience and technical expertise.